Sunday Islamic School is closed during “New York at pause”
Principal: Syed Khalil Ullah Qadri
School Board President: Husam Ghanim
School Board Vice President: Musa Saeed
Treasurer: Khalid Muftah
Secretary: Amat Fatimah
Coordinators and Advisors
- Curriculum Planning: Saquib Ahmed
- Parents: Nighat Khan
- Social Events: Sumera Shah
- Teachers: Driss Belkorchi
INSTRUCTIONS TO PARENTS AND KIDS FOR NEW SCHOOL YEAR 2019-20.
The 2019-2020 school year started on 22 September 2019. Please navigate to https://isnfnoor.sunwebapp.com
For NEW families please click on: “New Family ? Create An Account”.
An-Noor Islamic School started for the new year on September 22, 2019. To make the school year run smoothly as expected, please read carefully the following information and accept the terms and conditions:
• For all students, this online registration form ( https://isnfnoor.sunwebapp.com ) should be filled and payment should be made before school starts.
· Please complete all fields on the form (names, phone numbers and email addresses) as required in the online form. If only one parent is involved in student’s care please enter same information for both parents.
• For NEW students, in the level field, please enter the level according to student age with Pre-L1 class assigned for 4 years old students and L1 for 5 years old. All other can leave this field empty as final placement is depended on assessment done before school starts.
• For NEW students 6yrs and older, placement testing will be done by appointment ONLY and space will be limited.
· The tuition for the school year 2019-2020 is $375 for the first child, $350 for each additional child. ISNF members receive a $20 discount for each child in the family.
· Payments can be made using PayPal (3% additional fee apply) or in person (cash or checks) at Sunday school office located in Masjid An-Noor on 745 Heim Road, Getzville, NY 14068. Please make checks payable to ISNF and in the memo please write Sunday school (please don’t mail checks).
• If for any reason, you are unable to pay in full by Sep 22, you will be asked to sign and date when tuition will be paid in full. If financial assistance is needed, proper documentation will be requested.
• Books available for sale Sep 15th onwards. Cost is approximately $25.
• Free lunch will be provided throughout the school year. Please send lunch items with your child if there is an allergy or dislike.
• A typical day in Sunday school starts at 10AM and concludes at 2PM. The school year will last till Mid-June 2020.
• Three courses are taught in the school: Islamic studies, Quran Hifz, Quranic Arabic.
• Each unexcused tardy or absence will result in points taken out from final grade.
• The assembly is for everyone in the school community including student, parents, teachers, volunteers and administrators and it focuses on Islamic topics that we all need to adhere to and teach to our children. Parents are also encouraged to attend Dhuhur prayer with their child.
· All students, parents and staff should adhere to Islamic dress code including: no above the knee shorts for anyone, short dresses or sleeves or uncovered hair for 10yrs and older females among other criteria.
· We should all adhere to Islamic code of ethics and treat each other with kindness and respect. Foul language, bullying and all other un-acceptable behaviors will not be tolerated.
· Pictures and videos of students might be taken during school time and in other school events and might be used in school activities and business.
• More information about school rules and policies, calendar and other relevant information are emailed to you before school starts. If you have any questions now or through the school year, please do not hesitate to email the board at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The assembly is for everyone in the school community including students, parents, teachers, volunteers and administrators and it focuses on Islamic topics that we all need to adhere to and teach to our children. Parents are also encouraged to attend Dhuhur prayer with their child.