ISNF has made the following arrangements for funerals.
- If someone passes away and the family members want to hold the Janazah at Masjid An-Noor, please contact Br. Raheemuddin, (email@example.com) or call 688-8855. Br. Raheemuddin is in-charge of the funeral arrangements at ISNF.
- Masjid An-Noor has a body wash and shrouding facility and there is a group of volunteers who help and assist in preparing the body for burial.
- The ISNF President sends out the Janazah announcement to the community indicating the time of Salatul Janazah.
- There is a funeral fund through which modest amounts can be spent by ISNF for those who cannot afford the expenses.
- For complete details, please refer to the Guide for Islamic funerals in Western New York. Guide is available here–> GuideToMuslimFuneralsInWesternNewYork