Islamic Society of Niagara Frontier and its members are outraged and strongly condemn the horrific mass shooting that took place in Orlando, Florida. Our thoughts and prayers are with the families of the victims. We reject such senseless killing of innocent civilians, whether it happens in USA or anywhere else in the world. As a community we urge our fellow citizens to stand together against all acts of hate crime, violence and terrorism. As Muslims, we respect all faiths & beliefs, and strongly support religious freedom and human rights. We reject discrimination based on race, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation, or national origin. May God give all of us tolerance and guidance during these difficult times, and help us defeat the evil of hate and intolerance.
Ramadan Kareem! It is the month when the devils are chained, The gates of hell are closed & those of Paradise are opened, It is the month the holy Prophet used to Pray to witness, It is The Blessed Month Of Ramadan.
May Allah shower his blessings & Grant forgiveness in this holy month. Ameen! Ameen! Ameen!
-ISNF Board & Council
ISNF Board and Council
ISNF Weekly Announcements
Assalaamu-aleikum dear community members,
1. Ramadan – Inshallah, First day of Ramadan will be Monday, June 6, 2016 and Eid al-Fitr onWednesday, July 6, 2016. Ramadan Calendar is attached to the email. You will see a special email with Ramadan updates. Please note that 1st Taraweeh will be on Sunday night June 5, 2016
2. ISNF Fundraiser on June 18th – Our Masjid’s ONLY financial resource is your donation. Please mark your calendar and donate generously.
3. Jummah Bazaar – We have arranged tents and tables for sales of food, clothing, etc. outside the back entrance of the Masjid. You can rent a table @$50 each, please contact Sr. Yasmin or Br. Raheem or any board member to book a table.
4. Ramadan Water Donation – Please note that during month of Ramadan and for other events, ISNF board decided to serve water at our Masjid ONLY by using GALLON cans instead of water bottles. It is getting out of control and difficult to manage water bottles especially kids playing and misusing it and throwing bottles all over the campus including in the grass. We receive complaints from lawn moving and it is getting expensive in doing this clean up process. PLEASE UNDERSTAND OUR PAIN AND HELP US BY NOT BRINGING WATER BOTTLES! You can also donate money so that we can purchase water on your behalf! May Allah give you Ajr for all your donation to our Masjid!
5. Iftar – Iftar sign-up sheet is available, please contact Br. Raheem or Sr. Saeeeda for Iftar donations.
Jazakumullah Khairan for your continuous support!