1. ISNF Spring Cleanup – April 30th Saturday @10:30 am: Please join hands together to keep house of Allah clean and green. May Allah reward you all! Inshallah, lunch will be provided. Please bring your yard tools, it will be of great help.
Please Note: Due to weather we changed spring cleanup from Sunday to Saturday
2. Semi-Annual General body meeting – Please mark your calendar for May 7th @ 4:30 pm. Venue: ISNF Banquet Hall
3. ISNF Graduation Party – 7th Annual Muslim Graduation Reception, on Saturday May 14th 2016 at 6:00PM in Islamic Center (Heim Rd): To register please contact Br Husam Ghanim from ISNF (firstname.lastname@example.org) or UB-MSA Br Payraw Saleh from UB-MSA (email@example.com).
To donate for the event (for food and gifts): Please contact Br Husam Ghanim (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Br Raheemuddin.
ISNF Weekly Announcements
Assalaamu-aleikum dear community members,
1. Muslim Foster Care Informational Session – Please mark your calendar for an informational session on Muslim Foster Care on March 15th from 5:00 to 6:15pm at Masjid Al Eiman, 444 Connecticut St, Buffalo, NY 14213.There is a need for foster parents in our community, as we see growing muslim population in WNY. I request families to come forward in this great cause. Please attend this session for more information.
2. Protecting Islamic Institutions in WNY- We had guest speakers Mark Kreyer, Protective Security Advisor from department of Home Land Security and John Campanella, school and community outreach coordinator from Troop A. They gave an excellent presentations talking about how to secure and protect our homes and organizations. We had representatives attended from various organizations including: MPAC, Islamic Society of Niagara Frontier (host), Lackawanna Mosque, Ar-Rasheed Academy, ACCESS of WNY, BICC (Potomac Ave), HEAL, Buffalo Islamic Cultural Center (Walden Ave), the Jaffriya Center, the UB Muslim Student Association, Masjid Nu’man on Filmore , Universal School, the Imam’s Council, and so on….
Note: Please find pictures of this event, at the end of this email.
3. ACH forms – Please sign-up for automatic deductions. We have contracted with secure financial organization that deducts your valuable donations that can be scheduled weekly, monthly, quarterly….We need your financial support.
4. Amazon Smile – Whenever you purchase anything from Amazon, please go through smile.amazon.com instead of amazon.com; ISNF is registered as a charity organization that you can choose so that for all the purchases you make 0.5% of the purchase price will be given to the charity (ISNF). Choose Islamic Society of Niagara Frontier as your charity after you login your amazon account using link: smile.amazon.com
Jazakumullah Khairan for your continuous support!